Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

New Day

Te Deum,

You are my most Beloved: I praise You;
You are God: I acclaim You;
You are my eternal Father:
Everyone and thing worships You.

I thank You for my  waking up clear headed.
I thank You for being pain free.
I thank You for my friend, Omega.
I thank You for life.

To You all angels sing:
Holy, holy Lord God of power and might:
Everywhere is Your glory,
Heaven and Earth are full of Your wonder.

You, Christ, are the king of glory,
the eternal Son of the Father.

You, Holy Spirit guide the world,
And opened my mind and heart.

I praise You;
I love You;
I dedicate my life to You;
I thank You.

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...