Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Common Ground

 Never-mind social situations, family get-togethers can become toxic.  Since I'm a people pleaser and don't like confrontations or even mild disagreements, I've picked up a few hints I'd like to pass on to you. 

1.  Travel.  Yes, traveling expands one's horizons so that you can see many other points of point, and they belong to nice people, too!  Myself, I don't like to travel.  It makes me sick, from motion sickness, to constipation, to upset stomachs, and lack of sleep simply because my bed is different--pillow too.  So if you don't travel, this is what you do.  You spend time with people who are different than you.  Yes, put yourself in places with different people.  

2.  Focus on positives.  Focus on the good things.  Smile.



No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...