Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2022

My Black Jesus

 I give myself an "F".  I didn't plan ahead.  My granddaughter and I were making a craft on prayer. We had felt kits on the The Lord's prayer.  I did the children's faces first.  When it came time to make Jesus, the only face left was the brown one.  OK.  So?  I thought nothing of it.  That is until it came time to add a beard and hair.  They were the same color as the face.  You couldn't distinguish face from beard.  It was a disaster!  

I should have used the brown face for one of the kids' faces.  The hair and beard need to be contrasted against a different color face.  My eight year old granddughter got it right.  Here's hers.


Everyone knows that God has no color, anyway.  He is the color of water.

No comments:

And You Thought Libraries Were Dull?

 This probably is the last book in the series of The Library of the Dead.  However, the book ends with the mother pregnant again with anothe...