Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2022

A Hard Day's Night

 Guest post:  Bill is writing about his girl friend a la Beetles' songs.

I feel so happy, we got together.
   I will hold you tight and make you feel better.

You are on my mind all day long.
   You are like hearing my favorite song.

Must be a Beetles' song, that is fact.
   "Can't Buy Me Love" or "You Can't Do That."

Or how about "The long and Winding Road" or "Maybe I'm Amazed."
   I know for a fact, in my life you will stay.

Beautiful lady you are so divine..
   We will be together till the end of time.

You keep me on pins and needles.
   You are number one, I love you more than the Beetles.

We will sing and dance, you are such a treat
   You are so beautiful, you can not be beat.

I think of you every minute.
   You are my world and I want you in it.

I will write you a poem, I will sing you a song.
  But oh my darling with you I belong.

If I am yours then "Let it Be."
   The pleasure is mine for you to see.

You bring the light in the darkest night.
   So I will say goodbye, it's been "A Hard Day's Night."



No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...