Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2014

Sunday Snippets -- A Catholic Carnival


Yes, I know today's not Sunday.  I had company all weekend and I've been running around like a headless chicken, so I didn't have time to link up on the proper day, with my fellow bloggers who join together at R'Ann's, This And That And The Other Thing Blog.  Here's how I spend my week:

Monday -- You MUST talk to God.  That's called prayer.  Then listen.  You will soon be conversing and that's how you become friends. 

Tuesday --  Book review on a book by one of my "go to" authors, Cristelle Camby.

Wednesday -- Christmas Eve tradition from my mother's side of the family.

Thursday --  I wish I would win one of these raffles.

Friday -- One of my favorite religious nuts.

Saturday -- At least someone in the family appreciates my efforts.

I have company next weekend, too.  Hope to connect with you next Sunday.

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...