Search This Blog

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Snippets -- A Catholic Carnival


This first Sunday of Advent is also A Catholic Carnival day of Sunday Snippets.  What am I talking about?  Every Sunday, a group of bloggers post about their week's posts and link together at This n' That and the Other Thing.  Thanks for R'Ann who is our gracious hostess.

R'Ann asked What I planned to do for Advent?  I refuse to answer because I'm still sore from having my plans upset.  See Thursday's post from a couple of weeks ago.  Sorry, I guess I enjoy wallowing in self pity.  Poor me.

But this week was busy.

Sunday -- Father Brian explained "proof texting," to me.

Monday -- Brother Tonto explained "Thanksgiving," to me.

Tuesday -- Auntie Mae made a sales pitch.

Wednesday -- I prayed.

Thursday -- A tribute to Sarah Joseph Hale.

Friday -- Promotion for Cities for Life.

Saturday -- I marveled how St. Peter's writing were so apropos to our present times.

To read my friends' posts, please go here.

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...