Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Chair Volleyball

Chair Volleyball, what is it?  It's exactly what it says.  It's a volleyball game that's played while sitting in a chair.  It's for everyone because even the wheelchair-bound, can play it.  It's for all levels, beginners to advanced.  It's very popular for senior citizens.

My friend, Lillian is always singing its praises.  I was going to Zumba today, but while waiting for the class, Lillian came by and talked me into going to Chair Volleyball.  I thought, why not?  I was curious to see what it was about.

It took about two hours. I don't know how many calories I burned, but if laughing burns calories, than I burned a lot.  I was impressed by the "goodness" of the people.  Everyone was so kind to the elderly and wheelchair bound.  

It's not for the competitive personality because there's people on team that most of the time can't volley straight, or even hit the ball at all, but the other team has those people, too.  There was one person on the other team that laughed so much, she missed most of her shots.  Don't keep score, if that helps.

I imagine that there are teams that are competitive.  Since this was my first time, I liked the non-competitive camaraderie.  I think they're good people.



Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...