Search This Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Snippets -- A Catholic Carnival

Since it's Christmas time, I've a lot to post about.  I've linked this post as I usually do every Sunday, to This That And The Other Thing blog.  This blog is where some of my fellow bloggers and I gather together to share our week.  Why don't you go visit them, here, and enjoy their daring do's.  My daring do's may not be daring, but they're busy.  How were yours?

Monday -- I'm really pushing myself to do de Montfort's Consecration to Mary.

Tuesday -- I am a maggot on top of scum.
                 Confirmation that I am an ugly and loathsome maggot.
                 What's in store for the rest of the consecration.

Wednesday --  I love being a mother.

Thursday -- Reflection on Christmas day.

Friday -- I hate the Litany of Humility and I can do better.

Saturday -- Cartoon.

What's taking up a lot of my time, and making everything so crazy busy is that I'm doing St. Louis de Montfort's True Devotion Consecration to Mary.  It's eating up a lot of my time.

No comments:

Praying from the Heart

 The book I chose for my Lenten reading was Inner Life A Fellow Traveler's Guide to Prayer, by David Torkington.  I finished it this Sun...