Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2022

The Basis of a Religion

 


Dummy that I am, I missed the point.  I was telling a friend about the boy who asked Father, "How can you base a religion on a rape?"   and she answered it differently.  She didn't look at it as I did.  I was focused on the word "rape" and she focused on the words, "base a religion."

This is a big difference.  Christianity is based on Jesus Christ, not His conception.  And even if He were conceived in a rape, Christianity is formed by what He said and did.  He upset everyone by His Words and deeds.  He was even put to death for it.  

Christianity is based on Christ.

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...