Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Manic Morning


This morning I  woke up at 3:00 AM and got out of bed at 4:00 AM.  I watched the movie "Little Boy" which is my type of movie--happy ending, faith-based.  My friend Mary and I had seen it before.   When the movie was over and I couldn't ignore the cat anymore, I got off the couch and made a quiche (besides feeding the cat).  There were quite a lot of dishes dirtied and I couldn't put them in the dishwasher because it was full of clean dishes.  Also, in making the quiche I accidentally knocked over a bowl of leftover popcorn.  I didn't have time right at that moment, so I just stepped on the popcorn as I made the quiche. What a mess!

With the quiche in the oven, I swept up the mess on the floor and hand washed all my dishes.  When the quiche was done, I went back to bed.

The quiche was delicious.

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...