Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2022

Passing the Time

 Due to the fact that I'm home bound with COVID, hubby has assumed the tasks I usually perform.  It is driving him crazy to wait.  I pick up one grandchild at 2 and then wait for the other one at 2:45.  We went to the grandchildren's home and waited for Dad to come home from work.

I usually embroider, read, listen to a podcast, or pray.  I always have a Rosary in my pocket.  Whereas, hubby doesn't embroider, or even know what a podcast is.  He reads newspapers but we only get the Sunday papers.  He isn't religious so he never prays.  Too bad, you're never alone when you talk to God. 


 


No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...