Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Veritas Mask

 I was so blessed at Mass this morning.  The Eucharistic Prayer never meant so much to me as it did today.  I woke up early and was reading Luke 22: 14-20.  I was struck by the coincidence that I had read these very words.  It was awesome.  Especially resonating were the words "new covenant" and "Do this in memory of me."  


Then watching people go to Communion, I notice someone wearing a mask with a Dominican Shield on it.  I knew immediately who she was.  It was a Facebook friend who lives in Florida.  I remembered that her son lives around here, so she was visiting him.

Lastly, I received the sacrament of the sick after Mass.  I'm having a medical procedure tomorrow.

Three blessings!  

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...