Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Bible Tabs for Kids


 How do you like it? I didn't know if my grandkids would be too young for a Bible (10 and 6).  The six-year-old is obviously too little because she can't read.  So she gravitates to children's versions of the Bible.  But the 10-year-old was impressed that we are using a REAL Bible and not just a children's stories.  

I didn't know how the Bible would be accepted so I bought the cheapest one.  The print is really too small to read, but not for a child.  I'm trying to make it fun, yet very grown-up.  The ten-year-old now knows how to look up the book, chapter, and verse.  In fact, she likes doing it.

I bought these tabs to help her find the books easier.  Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...