Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2020

The Immutability of God


I'm having another puppet show for my grandkids.  This time it's Noah's Ark.  The last one was the story of Adam and Eve and creation.  Remember God in that one?  Well, we are made in the image and likeness of God so all my puppets are sock puppets, like God.  This second one, Noah's Ark, God makes His appearance again, as He talks to Noah. So I was wondering how and what kind of sock puppet I should make for Noah's God.

Then I remembered that God is unchanging.  He's immutable!  YES!  I don't have to make a new sock puppet.  I can use the same one over and over.

These sock puppets, although simple, are teaching my grandkids some deep concepts: we are all made in the image of God and our God is immutable!
 

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...