Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2020

Good Friday Get Out of Purgatory Prayer

Found this on Mary's Blog  I never heard of it but I like it.  Pray the prayer of St. Brigid to ask the Lord to free 33 souls from Purgatory.  One catch, pray it 33 times.  So what, you're quarantined at home doing nothing--pray.


YOU MAY FREE 33 HOLY SOULS WHEN YOU OFFER THE GOOD FRIDAY PRAYER OF ST BRIGID



Please find the prayer below - which if you offer 33 times on Good Friday - will allow the release of 33 souls from Purgatory.  One soul is released for every year of Our Lord's life. The prayer and promise of the souls deliverance from Purgatory was given to St Brigid. 

"I adore Thee, O Holy Cross, which has been adorned with the tender, delicate, and venerable hands and feet of my Savior, Jesus Christ, and imbued with the Precious Blood. I adore Thee, my God, nailed to the Cross for me. I adore Thee again, O Holy Cross, for the love of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen"  

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...