Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Prediction of the End of the World

Author of Lord of the World Robert Hugh Benson
I read Lord of the World by Robert Hugh Benson seven years ago!!!! No wonder I was anticipating the events, as I read it. What a time to reread it now--during the COVID-19 pandemic! If I weren't depressed before reading, I certainly am now. This book predicts a world without our Trinitarian God. The people have their political leader as their god. The world had become so secularized that God was unthought of.

And it gets worse. And it ends even more worse.

I read it because three popes referred to it.  Pope Benedict XV wrote an encyclical Bonum sane where he criticized the new world order.  Pope Benedict XVI said an anti-Christ would carry a new world order, referencing Lord of the World and Bonum sane.  Pope Francis called Lord of the World a prophecy.

If the world becomes what Robert Hugh Benson describes, then stop it; I want to get off.


No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...