Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Vacation, Praying, Pauline, Bethany...Oh My!


Sunday Snippets, again. Follow this link to the Catholic Carnival of posts.  Read what interests you and find some new blogs to check in on.

This week's question is what I like about my parish.  I like that St. Mary's in Franklin, MA,  offers me different opportunities to pray.  They have Mass, of course, but they also have Eucharistic Adoration, and my dear Our Lady of Hope Prayer Group.  They also have Legion of Mary, and some other devotional groups, which I'm not part of.  But what I like most is the convenience.  It's my home parish (closest)  and it offers different Mass times that usually fit my life.  Although, my favorite time for Mass was 7:30 PM.  Now when I need that Mass time, I have to travel to get to another St. Mary's, in Holliston.  We did offer that time, but I guess not that many attended, so it was dropped.

This week I posted about my vacation, praying, Sister Pauline, and the Bethany celebration.  I have Sister Pauline visiting with me for five days, so I'm busy.  Too busy to write much.  Next week will be even busier.  Lord help me.

Sisterhood

  Sisterhood Two girls, who like to play sisters. Both wear different headscarves. One is a hijab. One is a tichel. Will we grow old? Will w...