Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

Too Busy To Post





































My own rule to always write at least something, every day, may be broken this week.  The weather is just too nice.  Hubby and I went on a hike in Nickerson State Park.  We went on a picnic.  Then we went to a winery in Truro.  On the way home, we stopped at Coast Guard Beach and signed up for a hike, tomorrow.  Besides, the internet is getting sketchy.  I did some research and found out that dust may be inside my laptop.  When my computer gets too hot, it shuts down.  Maybe that's what's happening.

Maybe I just need a new computer.

So if I don't post, don't worry.  I'm just having too much fun.

Praying from the Heart

 The book I chose for my Lenten reading was Inner Life A Fellow Traveler's Guide to Prayer, by David Torkington.  I finished it this Sun...