Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Walking the Line.

http://www.op.org/en/content/dominican-month-peace-0?fbclid=IwAR3xkkG7q-GFat_PSj8bXoTrEhZVcqC3Xbxuat7jOUUh_wLLhP438-y5tG8  this is a link to an article on  FACEBOOK  by the Dominican Sisters Looking to the Future.  There's a picture of a labyrinth created by the nuns asking people who walk it to pray for peace.

The one time I walked a labyrinth I forgot to pray. I was focused on walking on the path.  I was afraid I'd step over the lines.  It was only when I got to the center and was kneeling and praying that I noticed that the muffled voices I was hearing were prayers, from the labyrinth walkers.

Damn!  I missed the opportunity.  What a dummy!

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...