Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Today is Gonna Rock

Waking an hour earlier I had a little more time than usual.  Time to pray.  Time to enjoy a leisurely mug of coffee.  It's this cup of coffee (an early Christmas present--a mug with my name on it.) that initiated this post.  I've been using the same brand of sugar packets for years and only this morning, this relaxed morning, that I noticed that each packet has a saying on it.  What caught my eye was, "Today is gonna Rock."

Mmmm.  Why does it say that?  Does each one have a prediction?  I looked at another: "Believe in yourself."

I looked at a couple of more packets:

"Old friends are the best friends."       "Have a grateful heart."

Ha!  Can you believe this?  My sugar is speaking to me!  Today is gonna rock!

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...