Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Goya Coca

It’s a Christmas party in Spanish class. My task was to bring a non-alcoholic drink.  Just before class, I went to the store                                                                                               and looked at the various products.
I wanted something obviously Spanish and not something we drink all the time.  So coconut water was not a choice.  I almost purchased coconut milk but I thought coconut cream would be richer.  That's the reason I bought Goya Coco.

However, I was very disappointed when I opened the can and instead of a liquid, it was a solid.  I tasted it and it's very sweet.  

I'll have to look up some recipes using coconut cream.  I imagine you could use it like you use marshmallow.

BTW, no one in Spanish class thought it was funny.  We had nothing to drink.

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...