Search This Blog

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Time for a roundup of my weekly posts and a link up to RAnn's This That And the Other Thing.  Some fellow Catholic bloggers do this on Sundays and answer a weekly question.  The question this week asks about my favorite saint.  Easy question!  It's the Apostle of Prisons, Blessed Marie Jean-Joseph Lataste, O.P..  I went to his beatification last year!  It was literally the experience of a life-time.  Since my personal apostolate is prison ministry, Pere Lataste is my personal hero.

This week's snippets:

Sunday -- I updated St. Dominic's Nine Ways of Prayer 

Monday -- I witnessed a conditional baptism.

Tuesday -- No Post

Wednesday -- A day of blessings!

Thursday -- I wrote about my perspective on Esau.

Friday -- We had a K.O.P.S. celebration!

Saturday --  I ranted on poor cantors because I can't sing.

Click on RAnn's site and read some others' posts.  http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com/2013/10/sunday-snippets-catholic-carnival_26.html


Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...