The Cardinals need our prayer support as they discern and vote for our new Pope. Let's each pick one to pray for. Here's the web site: http://adoptacardinal.org/ Click on this link. Follow the directions, and you'll be assigned a cardinal. I have Cardinal Wilfrid Fox Napier, OFM, the Cardinal Archbishop of Durban, South Africa.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Adopt a Cardinal
The Cardinals need our prayer support as they discern and vote for our new Pope. Let's each pick one to pray for. Here's the web site: http://adoptacardinal.org/ Click on this link. Follow the directions, and you'll be assigned a cardinal. I have Cardinal Wilfrid Fox Napier, OFM, the Cardinal Archbishop of Durban, South Africa.
Not Ship-Shape
The Woman in Cabin 10 b y Ruth Ware is called a psychological thriller. To me it means that the protagonist, Lauren, will drive you crazy...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...
