Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2021

Ring


 It has been a year since I saw this ring.  It was on a shelf with other jewelry and was knocked off.  I could find everything, except this ring.  It's not just a ring; it's my mother's wedding ring.  It's almost 100 years old. Inside is engraved:

E. D.   to   A. L.    4-12-23 

Anyway, I found everything except this ring.  I tore the room apart, looking for it.  I didn't vacuum this room because I was afraid the vacuum would suck up the ring.  And the floor has been a mess because I shred paper in that room and tiny shreds get everywhere.  

Now I have no excuse not to vacuum!  

But I also wonder why I found it so easily, today.  It was just lying in the middle of the floor--very noticeable!    Bizarre.   

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...