Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Reading is Better the Second Time Around


When I went to enter my review on Goodreads, I saw that I had read this book eight years ago.  I knew it was familiar but I didn't remember what was going to happen.  So I kept reading.

I like Brother Cadfael's mysteries.  I enjoy the twelfth century history.  The setting is England during the civil war between Stephen and Maud.

St. Peter's Fair happens once a year, and this time a murder is committed.  There's usually romance in the stories and this one is no exception.  Emma and Philip will live happily ever after.  Emma's uncle was the murdered victim.  But she has no reason to be unhappy, for long.

There's always a happy ending.  What's not to like?

1 comment:

Nemaram Punavat said...


Enfermos y difuntos en León

Personas dispuestas a ayudarle a atender sus problemáticas y buscar las mejores soluciones en ayudas para enfermos y difuntos en León

to get more - https://rbhglobalsoluciones.es/enfermos-difuntos-leon/


Hockey Playoffs