Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2020

Lesson Plans

 Religious Education is expensive, at least in my parish.  I'm paying almost $200 for 2 children!!!  I think religious education should be free.  The parish should support their own future!

Anyway, I also plan to supplement the parish religious formation with my own catechesis.  I've ordered a children's bible, a Mass book, a book to go along with an on-line Catholic children's curriculum.

The USCCB is useless.  The religious education promotes a voting guide.  I'm looking for children who don't vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I found the Catholic Tool Box.  I've wasted my money!  I should have come to this site, first.  It has crafts, stories, games, ideas, and links to other sites with even more stuff!  Now I'm excited about teaching. 

No comments:

Hockey Playoffs