It's beautiful. Incredibly beautiful! I'm talking about the Paschal Candle we made from the Paschal Candle Kit from Holy Heroes. Everything went smoothly. I'm used to disasters: pretzels, cross pipe cleaners, plants, flowers, etc. It seems that every project we do either fails or doesn't quite live up to our expectations, except for this one. Here are some pictures:
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not for Monkey Brains
How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing? Once, T wice ? I guess three times is a Trinity! I finished it. Once I ...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...


No comments:
Post a Comment