Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

God's Will

 Is optimism just wishful thinking?  Being positive about everything is a good attitude, or is it foolishness.  I once saw a poster on the wall that said, "If you think you can, and you think you can't, you're both right.  

I think it's better to trust in God.  Of course, bad things will happen.  But if you rely on God to know what he's doing, then you're better off.

One of my "cloistered brothers," was once waiting to be granted his appeal.  He was denied.  But he said, "God must think I still have something to learn in prison, or someone here has something to learn from me."  This is the attitude that is best.


No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...