Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Fear Not

 When Jesus fell the third time, He got up, albeit arduously.  He continued on, resolutely.  Is this not an example for us, when we fail?  Jesus kept falling for our benefit.  Life is never smooth sailing.  When everything is going our way, we hardly ever think of God.  It's when we're sick, in trouble, hurting, and falling that we call on God.  "Fear not."  Psalm 91: 1-2 You will not be overwhelmed. You will prevail.  Walk with faith through the challenges of the hour.  Yes, you may fall.  Many times! What is important is that you arise and go on.  This too shall pass.    

God can do nothing for us when we are strong. It is only when we fall down and are hurting that Jesus can give us the grace we need.  So don't give up when you're down and out.  Pray.

Paul tells us...My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.  I will rather boast most gladly of my weaknesses, in order that the power of Christ may dwell with me.  Therefore, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and constraints, for the sake of Christ;for when I am weaak, then I am strong.  2 Corinthians 12: 9-10



No comments:

Sisterhood

  Sisterhood Two girls, who like to play sisters. Both wear different headscarves. One is a hijab. One is a tichel. Will we grow old? Will w...