Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Alleluia Fell on My Head


 My grandchildren and I buried the Alleluia yesterday.  We will not use this word during Lent, so in a symbolic manner, we buried Alleluia. The grands loved this idea because in their favorite stories, which are Harry Potter stories, the character never say the name of the bad guy, Voldemort.

For some reason, the grands thought it would be a better idea, to hide Alleluia so that I wouldn't know where it was.  O.K.  I'll be a good sport.  They hid it on me.

This morning when I opened my closet door, Alleluia fell off the shelf and hit me on the head.

I said the opposite of Alleluia.



No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...