Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2020

My Favorite Books in 2020

 The year 2020 wasn't all bad.  I had more time to read.  Here are my favorites:


It's fiction but gives you a feel for the Cathars heresy and the Dominican inquisitors.


It's a cowboy story.  I have a soft spot for cowboys.



This novel elicited the best discussion!  Which protagonist set the events in motion?



I love everything Richard Russo writes.


This mystery surprised me.  You won't know "who dun it, either."


A good thriller!!!!


As a Lay Dominican, I thought this story sweet.



Good story with a foreign taste.  Expand your horizons with an interesting tale.


I learned mucho!  



                                                       Non-fiction but reads like a novel.  I saw the movie, too.

No comments:

Hockey Playoffs