Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

I Want More of You In My Life



 I'm talking to God.  I want You as a friend.  I want you as a constant companion.  You were familiar with Adam and Eve.  Can you talk to me as we walk in the garden?

Moses even dares to bargain with you to not destroy the city.  I guess I dare, too.  

But I want more.  As I age will my ears hear You better?  As I slow down, will I listen more?  

I keep reading how much You love us.  "As much as the Father loves me, so I also love you.  Remain in my love." John 15:9.

You want to be friends, too. We are all called to be "friends of God, and prophets."  (Wisdom 7: 27)

So, for my resolution for the New Year, 2021, I want God to be my closest friend.  The Holy Spirit gave us the Bible as a manual to do exactly this.  B=basic, I=instructions, B=before, L=leaving, E=earth.  I'll post my progress on this blog.  Pray for me.

No comments:

Hockey Playoffs