Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Walking the Race


I love this elk.
My son-in-law left us in his dust.
                                                                                                                                                             It was a good day to run.  The  temperature was about 50 degrees and it was raining so gently that you didn't even feel it.  I didn't run the Elks Care Elks Share 5 K Race; I walked the 5K.  My daughter and son-in-law ran and did well.  Hubby and I walked and had a good time.  We were among a group of teens who played frisbee the entire 5K.  Some younger kids tossed a small football around.  So we all joked, laughed and chatted the entire 5K.  Then the Elks treated us to pancakes.  Yum!

The Elks are a fraternal organization that does proceeds from today's race were the Franklin Food Pantry, The Fisher House Foundation, and our local Wounded Warrior Master Sargeant Joseph Deslauriers.  My community is blessed to have the Elks.
a lot of good.  Today's race is only one example.  The


No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...