Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Speaking Blonde


This blonde woman was flying from Boston to Toronto.  She paid for an economy class ticket.  But once on the plane, she sat in first class.  The attendant spoke to her.  "Excuse me, you'll have to move to your seat in the back.  This is for first class passengers."  The blonde told the attendant, "I'm flying to Toronto here.  No one is sitting here, so I'm taking this seat."  The attendant spoke to her superior.  The supervisor came over to the blonde and said, "Mam, you can't sit here."  The blonde said, "But I am!"  So the supervising attendant went to the co-pilot and told him the problem.  He came out of the cockpit and spoke to the blonde.  "You don't want to cause any trouble, do you?  Go back to your seat."  The blonde was adamant. "No!"  So the co-pilot went back to the cockpit and told the pilot to have the police stand by to take away this unruly woman.  But the pilot said, "I'm married to a blonde. Let me handle her.  I speak blonde."  So the pilot went to the first class section and whispered in the blonde's ear.  She immediate got up and went back to her assigned seat in economy class.

"What did you say to her?"  Everyone asked.  "I told her that first class wasn't going to Toronto."

No comments:

Simple Explanation of the Mass

 Everything you ever wanted to learn about the Catholic Mass is explained by Mike Aquilina's Understanding the Mass .  This little book,...