Search This Blog

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Day Twenty-Two Consecration to Mary for the 21st Century/A Lenten Journey

Day Twenty-Two Consecration to Mary for the 21st Century/A Lenten Journey

                   Day Twenty-Two


Saturday of the Third Week of Lent

Prayers for this week, Days17 - 22 in Lent:

Begin each day with "Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with you."

First Meditation and Second and Third

Pray a decade of the Rosary.  If you want to earn brownie points, pray a decade, five times (That's the entire Rosary!).  Plus finish with the Hail Holy Queen.

End the day by praying, "Mary conceived without sin, pray for me."


End your day with an examination of conscience--even in bed.
Mother of God, pray for me. 
What good did I do today?
Where did I fail?
How can I do better?


No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...