Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Five Things I Love About Jesus

I was tagged for this meme by The Practicing Catholic .  I have only one question, why only 5 things?
The rules:
Those tagged will share 5 things they "love" about Jesus, or why they love Jesus.  Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.  Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.

1.  I love Jesus because He loved me first.  (right Fr. Aniello?)

2.  Jesus brought Dismas to heaven with Him, and Dismas was a convicted criminal, who never even asked for forgiveness.  This demonstrates to all of us that Faith is important.

3.  Jesus NEVER gives up on anyone.

4.  He is all merciful.

5.  I love Jesus because I can feel His love.

I tag:

Fr. Philip at Domine, da mihi hanc aquam

Br. Paul at Dominican Cooperator Brother

Mike at Harvesting the Fruits of Contemplation

Fr. Mendoza at In Spiritu et Veritate

Chris at Christopher's Apologies

1 comment:

Ms. Heather Barrett, OP said...

I had the same question when I got the meme: "I can only put 5?" It is interesting, though, to see which 5 each person chooses and to notice how they are similar to or different from mine. Thanks for sharing your answers. God bless you.

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...