Search This Blog
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
The Rosary
October is the month of the Rosary. And since we owe a lot to Saint Dominic for the Rosary, I was very pleased to read about the connection between St. Dominic and the Rosary, in Catholic Digest.
http://www.catholicdigest.com/articles/faith/heritage/2010/10-04/why-st-dominic-loved-the-rosary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Ship-Shape
The Woman in Cabin 10 b y Ruth Ware is called a psychological thriller. To me it means that the protagonist, Lauren, will drive you crazy...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment