Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2009

Image of the Month

My colon is going to be famous. The world will know me intimately--my colon, that is. Dr. Anastopoulos, my gastroenterologist and his team are submitting the pictures of my colonoscopy and upper endoscopy to New England Journal of Medicine. They think the pictures would make good "Image of the Month" illustrations of Cronkhite Canada Syndrome. It'll be interesting to see if NEJM accepts them.

I saw Dr. Harry, today. He's very pleased at how well I am. Because CCS is so rare, he really doesn't know what to expect. He doesn't know if I'll have a relapse. He doesn't know why I got this purgatorial illness in the first place. And he doesn't know why it went away--if it did.

Personally, I think it's gone for good. Good riddance!

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...