My colon is going to be famous. The world will know me intimately--my colon, that is. Dr. Anastopoulos, my gastroenterologist and his team are submitting the pictures of my colonoscopy and upper endoscopy to New England Journal of Medicine. They think the pictures would make good "Image of the Month" illustrations of Cronkhite Canada Syndrome. It'll be interesting to see if NEJM accepts them.
I saw Dr. Harry, today. He's very pleased at how well I am. Because CCS is so rare, he really doesn't know what to expect. He doesn't know if I'll have a relapse. He doesn't know why I got this purgatorial illness in the first place. And he doesn't know why it went away--if it did.
Personally, I think it's gone for good. Good riddance!
Search This Blog
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Ship-Shape
The Woman in Cabin 10 b y Ruth Ware is called a psychological thriller. To me it means that the protagonist, Lauren, will drive you crazy...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment