Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sex and Vocation are Incompatible.

Iphone has a Confession App.  I wanted to use it in Confession, today.  It is recommended.  Really.  You can take it in with you for your notes and you can choose several different Acts of Contrition.

For your personal examination of conscience the App asks certain questions, e.g., age, sex, and vocation.  Well my examination of conscience was just the Ten Commandments list.  OK.

But tonight I wondered if I put down a different vocation, would they give me a more spiritual examination of conscience.

LOL!  I put my correct, name, sex, and age, but when it asked for vocation I put in priest.  You know what the iPhone said?  "INVALID SELECTION Sex and Vocation are incompatible."

After laughing, I changed my sex to male and put in priest.  Ah, the examination of conscience, is much more thorough.  I'm using the priest's examination of conscience for now on.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...