Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2024

Brief Bio

 The parish is having a "parish council election."  Yours truly has been nominated.  I'm trying to write a short bio.  What do you think?

I may look familiar because I was a lector until COVID.  Since I taught religious education for over 20 years, I may have had you in one of my classes. Maybe you participated in the Arise Spiritual Renewal Program, I coordinated for 3 years.

I've been around the parish for 40 years, including being on the parish council 3 times, serving under pastors, Father David Callahan and Father Brian Manning.  God willing, I will serve under Father Bob Poitras.

As a Lay Dominican, I answer God's call.




No comments:

Keep Practicing

 Over the years, I read James Carroll's articles and have admired his skill in wordsmithing.  He is an excellent writer.  I've just ...