Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

No Columbarium

 My grandchildren affirmed a decision hubby and I were discerning.  You see today is All Soul's Day, so I took my grandchildren to the cemetery today to pray for the poor souls.  My grandchildren are half Italian, hence they called their grandfather, Nono.  So we visited Nono's grave.  

I was showing my grandchildren the columbarium.  Hubby and I are deciding whether we want to be cremated or not.  I expressed these thoughts to my grandchildren.  They were upset.  They want us to be buried the traditional way.  

I had no idea they would feel that way.


No comments:

Hands Up Don't Shoot

  Our Lady of Ferguson Icon by Mark Doox Icons are written because they are stories. This story began in the city of Ferguson, Missouri, whi...