Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2021

The Third Try


Sunday didn't start as a good day.  I intended to go to Mass outside, at Fatima Shrine.  I arrived at 9:45 for a 10:00 Mass.  No one was there.  I looked at their sign and it read: Sunday Mass 11:00.  So I left and did some errands and arrived back at 10:45, only to see people leaving!

I stopped someone I knew to talk to and she said Mass was at 10:00 after all.  So the sign was wrong.

There was only a noon Mass to go to, so I went to my own parish church.  I was early and since I was running around all morning I had to go to the bathroom. So once in my own parish, I went to the basement floor.  When I was finished I decided to take the elevator.  On the way up the elevator stopped in the middle.  Father Frank got on. I hadn't seen him in about five years!  

So what turned out to be a terrible morning, turned out to be a blessing.
 

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...