If I Might Interject: Reflections for the Struggling: There are a certain set of Catholics who began by supporting Pope Francis but reached a point where certain news had them stop. David Wanat, the author of this reflection ask you to stop and think deeper than knee jerk tweets and headlines.
Search This Blog
Friday, September 14, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not for Monkey Brains
How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing? Once, T wice ? I guess three times is a Trinity! I finished it. Once I ...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...

No comments:
Post a Comment