U.S. Catholic had an article about pre-cana classes, Pre-Cana needs an Upgrade by Annarose F. Steinke. Yes, definitely! Most couples know more than the facilitators, especially if they're older than the leaders, or have been cohabiting longer than their teachers have been married. Read the article for yourself.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not for Monkey Brains
How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing? Once, T wice ? I guess three times is a Trinity! I finished it. Once I ...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment