This 19th C. Pro-Life Hero Quietly Saved Millions of Lives – Including Your Own Click on this link to learn about Dr. Storer. He noticed that most of the problems his female patients had were results of abortions. Most of his adherents were Catholics. He became convinced that life began at conception.Search This Blog
Friday, August 26, 2016
Dr. Horatio Robinson Storer
This 19th C. Pro-Life Hero Quietly Saved Millions of Lives – Including Your Own Click on this link to learn about Dr. Storer. He noticed that most of the problems his female patients had were results of abortions. Most of his adherents were Catholics. He became convinced that life began at conception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not for Monkey Brains
How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing? Once, T wice ? I guess three times is a Trinity! I finished it. Once I ...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment