I have no idea where the New Post Icon went on that new template. But I went back to the plain old simple one. Old faithful is back.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Lost in Space
I have no idea where the New Post Icon went on that new template. But I went back to the plain old simple one. Old faithful is back.
Not for Monkey Brains
How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing? Once, T wice ? I guess three times is a Trinity! I finished it. Once I ...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...