Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

Close Call


On my way to Mass, this morning, I saw an accident almost happen.  As I was leaving my neighborhood, the car in front entered an intersection.  Another car, on the main street had to come to a screeching halt and almost hit that car.  Cars on the main street have the right of way, so the car in front of me was in the wrong.  I think I remember him coming to a stop, and then proceeding to go through the intersection.  But sometimes stopping and turning your head, right and left, doesn't mean that your looking, right and left.  And maybe he did look, but not see.  I've done that myself.

Back to my story: the car that screeched to a halt, then did a "Ueee" (turned around in a U-turn) and sped off after that other car.  My first thought was road rage.  My cell phone is also a camera.  So if I came across these two cars by the side of the road, and the two drivers were fighting, I could take pictures.  I was planning to take a picture of the license plate of the car that sped after the offending car, but he was going way too fast for me.  Soon there were five cars between us.  Then I couldn't tell which car it was.  I finally said the "heck" with it.

I prayed for the people involved, at Mass.

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...