Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not So Good, Old Days


Yesterday, I heard a story that keeps walking around inside my head. I was talking to a customer. I could tell by the sound of his voice that he was an old gentleman. I answered his questions, and I could tell that he wasn't in a hurry to say "good bye."

He mused about the "good old" days. Only, they weren't so good. It seems that this nice quiet town that I live in, wasn't so nice about forty years ago. The gentleman said the town was like Dodge City. Hells Angels frequented the bars and the youth were wild. In fact, the kids ran rioting, and it got so out of control that the local police called in the state police.

Worse, a policeman was thrown over the railroad bridge, in the center of town!!!!

yeah........that was my reaction too.

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...