Search This Blog

Saturday, November 11, 2023

Caution

 A friend sent me an email asking me to watch this video.  I consider it alarmist and smacks of a conspiracy theory.  It's also familiar.  You see this type of theory every time there's a tragedy.  It's scapegoating, gaslighting, and unoriginal.

I first saw this type of intrigue when I was in college.  We read about people who believed that President Roosevelt purposely put the entire naval fleet in Pearl Harbor to be bombed by the Japanese.  He as Secretary of the Navy wanted new ships and Congress wouldn't vote the money.  So when president, and he had news that the Japanese were rattling swords, he put the naval fleet in Pearl Habor.  Budda Bing/Budda Bang!  He got a brand new navy.

When you watch this video, you will see that the Israel Defense Force deliberately left the Gaza border open.  Why?  So Netanyahu would have an excuse to attack Gaza.

Get it?

Roosevelt=evil.  Netanyahu=evil.

Do you believe it?  As for me, I leave it all to God.  He knows what's going on and He has a plan.  Psalm 112: 7

https://stopworldcontrol.com/


No comments:

Birthdays

 Two birthday parties mentioned in the Bible are one by an Egyptian Pharaoh and Herod.  The Pharaoh doesn't have a name but he threw him...