Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Water

 One time after an Interfaith service, we were going downstairs for a collation.  As I was leaving the churc h, I dipped my fingers in the holy water font and blessed myself.  I heard a little voice behind me ask his mother, "why is she doing that?"  The mother said, "Why don't you ask her?"  I turned around and explained, "I do that to remind me of my baptism."  

Don't ask me where I got that answer.  It's true; it does remind me of my baptism.  Today, I read Luke 21: 14-15.

Settle it therefore in your minds, not to meditate beforehand how to answer; for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict.

I rememered this occasion when I read this, today.  Thank you, Jesus.



No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...